Russ's grandparents, Mema and Boppa, came up on Saturday to see Maddy for the first time. Hopefully Mema will send us some of the pictures they took (hint :). We also drove to Tulsa for the first time together for our friend Kristi's baby shower. All the women just loved her and couldn't believe how well-behaved she was. Of course she slept through the whole event, waking up only long enough to eat and when getting put back in her car seat for the ride home.
Russ, Maddy and I went to the driving range for the first time Sunday to watch Russ hit a few balls. Maddy managed to sleep through the entire thing but did get to wear her hat for the first time. It's a little big but it did the trick.
After our last posting her cord did fall off. I'm a little sad but she's got a very cute little belly button.
Russ, Maddy and I went to the driving range for the first time Sunday to watch Russ hit a few balls. Maddy managed to sleep through the entire thing but did get to wear her hat for the first time. It's a little big but it did the trick.
After our last posting her cord did fall off. I'm a little sad but she's got a very cute little belly button.
5 comments:
Oh,What sweet pictures!!!Maddy looks adorable in her hat.Jenny and I can't wait to see her next week.Love,Gigi
Maddy takes such pretty pictures. She looks like a little doll. I am so glad Momma & Daddy were able to go see y'all. Ginger & Jenny are going to have a wonderful time with Miss Maddy.
Suzanne
Love, love, love the hat pictures. You did forget the first trip to Chilis!
Hi I really do enjoy the blogs I check each day I really did enjoy the short visit Maddy is a beautiful little girl and seeing how proud her mommy and daddy are was very special This is Russell's first Father's day so HAPPY FATHER"S DAY Hope to see you soon I only wish we were closer so I could help spoil Maddy
Russ, Happy Father's Day!!! I know you will treasure each and every day being Maddy's dad.
Suzanne
Post a Comment