Monday, February 23, 2009

We've got a crawler!

Maddy has officially started crawling! Her grandpa worked with her extensively this weekend on her mobility and it worked. She went a record distance Sunday night, and took her new skills to daycare today. Russ and I are very impressed with her progress and can't believe how big our little girl has gotten. She has also sprouted new teeth. We so far have two on the bottom and at least 3 broken through on top. I'll have an official 9 month update after our doctor's visit on Thursday. I'm curious about how much she weighs now.
Other important notes:
  • We've now upgraded out of the carrier and into a bigger car seat.
  • Maddy has been eating (and sharing) finger foods. She loves her Puffs (and anything else by Gerber) and eating bananas.
  • She loves playing peek-a-boo. She has been pulling whatever is handy over her face waiting for us to ask, "Where's Maddy?" and then jerks it down. It is sooooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment