This blog is to document life with our daughter, Madeline Ryan and new son, Sutton Ryder.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
That is one proud Gi Gi
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Maddy is absolutely precious! Thank you for having this blog. I was hopeing I wouldn't have to wait too long to see her. Now I can see you all every week or more often. One of the best places to be in life is being a great or grand (not sure which one) aunt.
Aren't grandbabies just wonderful? I'm telling ya - there's nothing like them and Ginger is going to be absolutely perfect, wonderful, great at being a grandma or meme or nana or whatever Maddy decides to call her. And Maddy is just precious! Congratulations to all, she's absolutely beautiful --
4 comments:
Maddy is absolutely precious! Thank you for having this blog. I was hopeing I wouldn't have to wait too long to see her. Now I can see you all every week or more often. One of the best places to be in life is being a great or grand (not sure which one) aunt.
Suzanne
She has been waiting years for this special day! That is one happy woman to be called grandma.
I'm with Jenny - so glad Ginger finally gets to be a grandma(or a Gi Gi)!
Aren't grandbabies just wonderful? I'm telling ya - there's nothing like them and Ginger is going to be absolutely perfect, wonderful, great at being a grandma or meme or nana or whatever Maddy decides to call her. And Maddy is just precious! Congratulations to all, she's absolutely beautiful --
Shari
Post a Comment