Where does all the energy come from? Maddy is just on the go all the time. It's hard to find the energy to keep up with her, especially expecting baby #2. We are continuing our potty training. She is really good about using the potty at school but is still in diapers. We've started letting her wear pullups around the house and today let her wear underwear underneath her pullups so she could feel what was going on. She is a fan of those since they have Elmo on them. I've never seen a child so obsessed with Elmo and Barney. They keep her entertained like she's never seen them before. She still really likes going to daycare and all her friends. She has to hug everyone before she leaves, sometimes twice, except for some of the boys. They are such a creative class, always creating new artwork to bring home. I'm going to have to figure out a way to store that stuff. She's also becoming more of a girly-girl, looking in the mirror and fixing her hair. It's too cute!
Maddy's vocabulary is expanding daily. She seems to catch on to at least one word out of every sentence we say to her. She's such a smart little cookie. She also knows what she wants and more importantly, what she doesn't. She knows how to say yes but seems to practice no a lot more. Her favorite things right now are her baby "Abby" and her blanket. She's also learning that some things belong to the baby now that we have another crib and some gender neutral clothes already put away.
Pregnancy is going well. I'm not sick as often so I'm not taking medication now for that. Other than the issues I already had, everything else is right on track. We'll get to find out soon what we're having. I still believe it's a boy but Russ thinks it is a girl. I would love another little girl (especially with all the clothes we already have) but we'll see :) We are still working on names too.
1 comment:
I so enjoy reading what's new with Maddy. So glad your pregnancy is going well. Can't wait to hear if Maddy will have a sister or a brother. Wishing you a wonderful weekend even with snow.
Post a Comment